Family Fun Nights-Hit the Trail!
- Date: 07/20/2017 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: We are open late 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursdays in July. A different theme is featured each week. FREE admission, stagecoach rides $3/person.
For the safety of our horses, due to the heat index, stagecoach rides are not available during Family Fun Night. All other activities are taking place. We thank you for your understanding.
Hit the Trail activities may feature:
- A special performance by the Sunflower Orchestra at 6 p.m. on the patio of the Heritage Center
- Pack a Prairie Schooner and learn about cooking on the Oregon Trail
- Learn about the items traded on the Santa Fe Trail
- Try your hand at panning for gold on the California Trail
- Visit the Mahaffie House and the Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn
- FREE admission!
- Activities* requiring an extra fee
- Making an 'S' Hook in the blacksmith shop, ages 8 & up, $3/hook
- Mold a bullet, $2/bullet
- The Olathe Historical Society is having their program at 7 p.m. in the Heritage Center. Visitors are welcome to attend their film screening of 'Trails to Rails'. This film is part of the city beautiful film series. The film was produced with the hp
*Purchase activity tickets in the Heritage Center using cash, check or credit card. Activity tickets are non-refundable but can be used for other Thursday night activities.