Day Out with Frank and Ella
- Date: 07/19/2017 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Visitors of all ages are invited to learn what it was like growing up in the 1870s. The theme is Harvest on the Farm.
Frank and Ella were the youngest Mahaffie children. A Day Out with Frank and Ella helps visitors of all ages experience childhood in the 1870s.
Harvest on the Farm activities may feature:
- Horse powered wheat harvest demonstrations
- Helping bundle the wheat
- Learn about food preservation: 1860s style!
- Visit the Mahaffie House
- Blacksmith demonstrations
- Stagecoach Rides
Cost is $5/youth and includes a stagecoach ride. Youth under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. One free adult admission for one paid youth admission. Optional: $2 cost for a stagecoach ride for each free adult. Additional adults are $5.