Wild West Days
- Date: 09/23/2017 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Enjoy a chuckwagon cook-off, entertainment and lots of hands-on activities!
Entertainment from the Whip Guy, the Wicked Liars and more! Sample delicious food from the chuckwagons and vote for your favorite (Saturday only) Please park at Olathe North High School where a free shuttle brings you to the Heritage Center. Family friendly admission of $5/person ages 5 & up. Child admission coupon.
Other activities may include:
- Schedule of Activities (Subject to change)
- Visiting Cowboy Camps
- Visiting Buffalo Soldiers
- Take a stagecoach ride
- Playing 1860s games
- All live entertainment
- Activities requiring an extra fee:
- Gold Panning ($2 or two activity tickets)
- Branding ($3 or three activity tickets)
- Leather Stamping ($2 or two activity tickets)
- Learn to drive from Rocking M Miniatures ($2 or two activity tickets)
- Air-gun shooting gallery (ages 8 & up) ($2 or two activity tickets)
- Making an 'S' hook in the blacksmith shop (ages 8 & up) ($4 or four activity tickets for one 'S' hook)
- Saturday only: the Santa Fe Trail Rotary Club hosts Omelet Fest in the Heritage Center. Cost is $8/person, for a delicious omelet, baked goods and refreshments, includes admission to Wild West Days.
- Food available for purchase (cash only, activity tickets not valid at food vendors)
- Doc's Root Beer
- Olathe Noon Optimist Club
- Boy Scout Troop 494
Admission is $5/person ages 5 & up, some activities require an extra fee.
There is no ATM on site. For their safety, please leave your pets at home, service animals permitted. Thank you!