Thursday June 25th is Farm to Table. FREE Admission! (some activities require an extra fee)
Did you know that 45% of the land in Johnson County is dedicated to Agriculture?* Activities may include:
Enjoy FREE activities:
- FREE Pancakes by Chris Cakes for the first 200 visitors! Sponsored by the Johnson County Farm Bureau
- Visitors ages 2 & up will need a ticket
- Tickets will be handed out at 6 p.m. in the Heritage Center, tickets are a first come first serve basis
- Pancakes will be served under the white tent on Mahaffie grounds
- Other activities may include:
- Chuckwagon cooking demonstration
- Sausage making
- Visit and purchase produce from vendors from the Olathe Farmers Market
- Dan and Davy, oxen in training demonstration at 6:30 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
- Visiting the exhibits in the Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn and the Heritage Center
Activities requiring an extra fee*:
- Stagecoach rides, $3/person ages 3 and up
- Making an 'S' hook in the blacksmith shop (ages 8 and up) (inside blacksmith shop), $3/'S' hook
Please keep in mind with the many activities and animals on the grounds, please leave your pets at home. Service animals are welcome. Thank you.
Activities can be placed under cover if rain begins. For everyone's safety, if lightening is present, the stagecoach will not operate.
Park at the Heritage Center, pick up your map and enjoy all the hands on activities!
*Activity Ticket policy: pay with cash at each station. Or purchase activity tickets for $1/activity ticket with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard only) in the Heritage Center. Activity tickets are non refundable, however, they can be used for future Family Fun Night activities or for Children's Activities at Wild West Days.