Spring Home School Days are Thurs., Apr. 26 & Fri. Apr. 27, 2018. - Registration opens Feb. 2, 2018.
- Each day offers two sessions:
- Morning Session - 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Afternoon Session - 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Activities may include: stagecoach rides, visiting the Mahaffie House, cookstove and blacksmith demonstrations.
- Cost is $5/student, ages 5-17, ages 4 & under and accompanying adults are admitted free. The student fee includes one stagecoach ride.
- Stagecoach rides are offered, weather and ground conditions permitting. Accompanying adult stagecoach rides cost $2.
- Families are invited to enjoy activities at their own pace. You can visit each station at your leisure during the open house format during your registered time.
- Mahaffie staff and volunteers are dressed in 1860s clothing at each activity.
- Park in the Heritage Center lot, pay your admission and pick up your map when you arrive.
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch to enjoy at the picnic tables on the grounds after you are finished with your session.
- Plan to visit The Heritage Center Mahaffie Market. This gift shop offers many family friendly items.
- Registration required, payment due the day of your program. Walk up registrations are not allowed.
- Fall Home School Days are Thurs., Sept. 6, and Fri., Sept. 7, 2018.
Additional questions? Call Mahaffie: 913-971-5111