Can We Build It? Construction: 1860s Style!
This one-day camp is for children ages 7-12.
- Date: 06/13/2018 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Children ages 7-12 can try their hand at construction activities: 1860s style!
Return to full list >>
- Before nail guns and cranes, how did things get built?
- Try your hand at sawing, nailing, and painting.
- Use pulleys to life rock and learn to cut stone.
- Each participant will create something to take home.
- Cost is $30, and camp is recommended for children ages 7-12.
- Registration required, limited to 20 participants. Registration due Friday, June 1.
- Snacks provided, but campers will need to bring their own lunch.