Family Fun Nights-Construction: 1860s Style!
- Date: 06/14/2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: We are open late 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursdays in June and July. A different theme is featured each week. FREE admission, stagecoach rides $3/person.
Construction: 1860s style may include:
- Learn about painting, try your hand at decorative painting
- Try your hand at a pulley system
- Learn about limestone
- Visit the Mahaffie House and Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn
- Play 1860s games
- FREE Admission!
- Activities* requiring an extra fee:
- Stagecoach rides, all ages, $3/person ages 3 & up
- Making an 'S' hook in the blacksmith shop, ages 8 & up, $3/hook
- Painting your own decorative box, ages 8 & up, $3/box.
Please park in the parking lot closest to the Mahaffie farmhouse. The Heritage Center is rented for a private event this evening. Signs will direct parking. Thank you.
*Purchase activity tickets on the grounds using cash, check or credit card. Activity tickets are non-refundable but can be used for other Thursday night activities. Each activity ticket is $1.