Summer Living History Ends
- Date: 09/02/2018 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Summer Living History ends today.
Return to full list >>
Summer Living History is Wednesday-Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., & Sunday Noon to 4 p.m.
- Take a stagecoach ride
- Help with seasonal farm chores
- Visit the Mahaffie House
- See blacksmith and cookstove demonstrations
- Explore exhibits in the Mahaffie House, Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn and the Heritage Center
- Beginning September 8, living history will be weekends in September and October
- Admission is $7/adults, $5/children ages 5-11, 4 & under are free. Olathe residents receive $2/off admission.