Day Out with Frank and Ella-Kansas Cowboys
- Date: 07/12/2018 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Visitors of all ages are welcome to experience what it was like to grow up in the 1870s. The theme is Kansas Cowboys.
Frank and Ella were the youngest Mahaffie children. A Day Out with Frank and Ella helps visitors of all ages experience childhood of the 1870s. Kansas Cowboy activities may include:
- Chuckwagon cooking demonstration
- Cowboy Gear
- Learn about a round up and participate in a cow auction
- Coloring sheet
- Stagecoach ride*
Cost is $5/youth and includes one stagecoach ride. Youth under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. One free adult admission for one paid youth admission. Optional: $2 cost for a stagecoach ride* for each free adult. Additional adults are $5.
*Weather Alert* If the heat index reaches 105 degrees, stagecoach rides will be replaced with another hands-on horse activity. We want to ensure the safety of our horses. Thank you for understanding.