Family Fun Night-Harvest on the Farm
- Date: 07/19/2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: We are open late 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursdays in July. A different theme is featured each week. FREE admission, stagecoach rides $3/person.
Harvest on the Farm activities may include:
- See what is cooking on the cookstove
- Help in the 1860s heirloom garden
- Horse powered wheat harvesting demonstrations, please see weather statement
- Help bundle wheat
- Play 1860s games
- FREE admission
- Activities* requiring an extra fee:
- ^Stagecoach rides, all ages, $3/person ages 3 & up
- Making an 'S' hook in the blacksmith shop, ages 8 & up, $3/hook
^Weather Alert^ If the heat index reaches 105 degrees this evening, and for the safety of the horses, stagecoach rides will be replaced with another hands-on horse activity. Thank you for understanding.
Due to the anticipated rain, we may not be able to harvest our wheat. Other living history activities are available.
Purchase activity tickets in the Heritage Center using cash, check or credit card. Activity tickets are non-refundable but can be used for other Thursday night activities. Each activity ticket is $1.