Day Out with Frank and Ella-Cowboys
- Date: 08/01/2019 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Visitors of all ages are welcome to experience what it was like to grow up in the 1870s. The theme is Cowboys.
Frank and Ella were the youngest Mahaffie children. A Day Out with Frank and Ella helps visitors of all ages experience childhood of the 1870s. Kansas Cowboy activities may include:
- Chuckwagon cooking demonstration
- Cowboy Gear
- Learn about a round up and participate in a cow auction
- Coloring sheet
- Stagecoach ride
Cost is $5/youth and includes one stagecoach ride. Youth under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. One free adult admission for one paid youth admission. Optional: $2 cost for a stagecoach ride* for each free adult. Additional adults are $5.