Family Fun Nights-Civil War
- Date: 06/20/2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: We are open late 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursdays in June and July. A different theme is featured each week. FREE admission, stagecoach rides $3/person.
Return to full list >>
Civil War activities may include:
- Camp Life
- Civil War Firearms at 6:30 p.m.
- Cannon firing at 7:45 p.m.
- Sign up for President Lincoln's Army!
- Special performance from the Sunflower Orchestra at 7 p.m. Bring your chairs, blankets and picnics.
- Help with 1860s laundry
- Learn about Medicine: 1860s Style.
- Visit the Mahaffie House and the Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn
- FREE admission!
- Activities* requiring an extra fee
- Stagecoach Rides: $3/person ages 3 & up
- Making an 'S' Hook in the blacksmith shop, ages 8 & up, $3/hook
- Make a haversack to take home, ages 5 & up, $3/haversack
*Purchase activity tickets in the Heritage Center using cash, check or credit card. Activity tickets are non-refundable but can be used for other Thursday nights. Activities subject to change.