Fall Cemetery Tours
- Date: 09/27/2019 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Olathe Cemetery
738 N. Chestnut Street
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Our Fall Cemetery Tours gives you an opportunity to meet historical figures to learn more about Olathe!
*Special Weather Alert*
We are proceeding with Cemetery Tours as planned for tonight. If extreme conditions force us to stop the tours later in the evening, tickets will be honored for tomorrow nights tours at 7 and 7:30 p.m. Please dress for the weather. We will make a decision on Saturday's tours by 5 p.m. September 28. Thank you for your patience.
Our Fall Cemetery Tours take place at the Olathe Memorial Cemetery. The theme is Public Safety.
- Tours last approximately one hour.
- Tour times are: 7 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8 p.m. & 8:30 p.m. (No 8:30 tour on Saturday.)
- Each tour is limited to 30 participants.
- Tickets are $7/person ages 5 & up. Tours are recommended for ages 5 & over.
- Please dress for the weather and walking.
- Please park on the south side (Woodland Street side) of the parking lot at Northview Elementary School 905 N. Walker, Olathe, KS 66061.
- Thursday night is Scout night. All Scouts are encouraged to attend and receive a special Cemetery Tour patch.
- Purchase tickets by calling 913-971-5111 or in person by visiting the Heritage Center at Mahaffie Monday.-Saturday. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday, noon to 4 p.m.
- You are welcome to purchase tickets for the remaining tour times that evening. Cash only for walk-up ticket sales. Thanks for understanding.
***UPDATE: The Friday 7:30 tour and Saturday 8:00 tour have sold out.