Family Fun Nights-Trails
- Date: 06/25/2020 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: We are open late 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursdays in June and July. A different theme is featured each week. Thanks to support from the Mahaffie Foundation, this event is FREE to attend! Stagecoach rides are $3/person.
Thanks to support from the Mahaffie Foundation, this event is FREE to attend! Stagecoach rides are $3/person. The theme for this Family Fun Night is "Trails". Activities may include:
- Learn about cooking on the Oregon Trail
- Learn about the items traded on the Santa Fe Trail
- Try your hand at panning for gold on the California Trail
- Visit the Mahaffie House and the Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn
- FREE admission!
- Activities* requiring an extra fee
- Making an 'S' Hook in the blacksmith shop, ages 8 & up, $3/hook
- Mold a bullet, $2/bullet
- Stagecoach rides, $3/person ages 3 & up.
*Purchase activity tickets in the Heritage Center using cash, check or credit card. Activity tickets are non-refundable but can be used for other Thursday night activities.