Spring Break Living History
- Date: -
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: See cookstove and blacksmith demonstrations, take a stagecoach ride and visit the Mahaffie House.
Return to full list >>
Spring is time for plowing & planting! Activities may include:
- Horse powered plowing
- Blacksmith demonstrations
- See what is cooking on the cookstove
- Stagecoach rides at 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m., & 3 p.m.
- Play 1860s Century games
- Visit exhibits in the Heritage Center and Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn
- Cost: $7/adults, $5/children ages 5-11 and includes all activities! (Olathe residents receive $2/off admission)