Spring Break Living History
- Date: 03/16/2018 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: See cookstove and blacksmith demonstrations, take a stagecoach ride and visit the Mahaffie House.
Return to full list >>
Spring is time for plowing & planting! Activities may include*:
- Horse powered plowing
- Blacksmith demonstrations
- See what is cooking on the cookstove
- Stagecoach rides at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. & 3:30 p.m.
- Play 1860s games
- Visit exhibits in the Heritage Center and Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn
- Cost: $7/adults, $5/children ages 5-11 and includes all activities! (Olathe residents receive $2/off admission)
*All activities are weather and ground conditions permitting