- Date: 09/10/2017 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Grandparents Day is a great day to share 1860s living history with the whole family!
Return to full list >>
Bring the whole family to experience living history: 1860s style! Activities may include:
- Stagecoach Rides
- Seasonal farming activities
- Visiting the Mahaffie House
- See blacksmith and cookstove demonstrations
- Explore exhibits in the Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn and the Heritage Center
- One grandparent admitted free with one paying grandchild admission.
- Admission is $7/adults, $5/children ages 5-11, 4 & under are free. Olathe residents receive $2/off admission.