Fall Cemetery Tours
- Date: 10/14/2017 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Olathe Cemetery
738 N. Chestnut Street
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Our Fall Cemetery Tours gives you an opportunity to meet historical figures to learn more about Olathe!
Special Weather Statement:
Tours are postponed to Sat. Oct. 21 due to the weather forecast. If you have purchased tickets, your ticket will be honored Sat. Oct. 21. If you have questions, please call 913-971-5111 or email: email@example.com. Thank you.
Our Fall Cemetery Tours take place at the Olathe Memorial Cemetery. The theme is World War I veterans.
- Tours last approximately one hour.
- Tour times are: 7 p.m., 7:30 p.m., & 8 p.m., (no 8:30 p.m. tour on Saturday)
- Each tour is limited to 30 participants.
- Tickets are $6/person ages 5 & up. Tours are recommended for ages 5 & over.
- Please dress for the weather and there is a lot of walking.
- Please park on the south side of the parking lot at Northview Elementary School 905 N. Walker.
- Thursday night is Scout night. Boy and Girl Scouts are encouraged to attend and receive a special Cemetery Tour patch.
- Purchase tickets by calling 913-971-5111 or in person by visiting the Heritage Center Mahaffie Mon.-Sat. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sun. noon to 4 p.m.