1860s Clothing and Sewing Conference
19th Century clothing historian Elizabeth Stewart Clark will be visiting Olathe!
- Date: 02/16/2018 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Learn to identify garments, explore the layers of women's clothing and get pointers on constructing your own!
Return to full list >>
19th Century clothing historian Elizabeth Stewart Clark visits Olathe for three days! She has been absorbed by mid-19th century clothing for over 20 years.
- All sewing skill and experience levels are welcome!
- All workshops include both national and regional information, with an emphasis on the span of 1855-1865.
- Every workshop includes take-home resources to help you on your personal historic path.
- Register for individual workshops, or for the entire weekend, whichever fits your needs best! Plenty of time is available for individual questions and attention that make these workshops so worthwhile.
- The workshops takes place in the Heritage Center.
- Registration is through Elizabeth Stewart Clark's website, www.thesewingacademy.com