Fall Home School Days are Thursday, September 6 and Friday, September 7, 2018. - Registration opens July 15.
- Two sessions available:
- 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Each session limited to 125 students
- Activities take a break from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Cost is $5/student, ages 5-17, ages 4 & under and accompanying adults are admitted free. One stagecoach ride is included in the student fee. Adults are $2/stagecoach ride.
- Families are invited to enjoy activities at their own pace. You can visit each station at your leisure during the open house format during your registered time.
- Mahaffie staff and volunteers are dressed in 1860s clothing at each activity.
- Park in the Heritage Center lot, pay your admission and pick up your map when you arrive.
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch to enjoy at the picnic tables on the grounds after you are finished with your session.
- Plan to visit The Heritage Center Mahaffie Market. This gift shop offers many family friendly items.
- Fall Home School Days are Thursday, September 6, and Friday, September 7, 2018.
Additional questions? Call Mahaffie: 913-971-5111