Fall Home School Days are Thursday, September 6 and Friday, September 7, 2018. - Registration is closed for all sessions!
- Weather modifications: the recent rains are welcome. However, the grounds are muddy. Please dress for current weather conditions and wear shoes that can get dirty.
- Most Music & Arts activities will take place inside the Heritage Center. Activities on the grounds are under cover but you will have to be outside to go to and from activities.
- Please be aware of changing weather conditions. To keep everyone safe, the stagecoach may stop due to deteriorating weather conditions and/or if lightening is in the area. Thank you for understanding.
- The theme is Music & Arts: 1860s Style. Enjoy dancing, singing, playing games and more!
- Two Sessions: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Cost is $5/student, ages 5-17, ages 4 & under and accompanying adults are admitted free. One stagecoach ride is included in the student fee. Adults are $2/stagecoach ride.
- Families are invited to enjoy activities at their own pace. You can visit each station at your leisure during the open house format during your registered time.
- Mahaffie staff and volunteers are dressed in 1860s clothing at each activity.
- Park in the Heritage Center lot, pay your admission and pick up your map when you arrive.
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch to enjoy at the picnic tables on the grounds after you are finished with your session.
- Plan to visit The Heritage Center Mahaffie Market. This gift shop offers many family friendly items.
- Registration full for all sessions! Please mark your calendars for Spring Home School Days Thursday, April 25 & Friday, April 26, 2019.
- If you pay in advance, you receive fast track to the grounds.
Additional questions? Call Mahaffie: 913-971-5111