Family Fun Nights offer historic-themed activities for a new experience every Thursday nights in June and July. FREE admission! Some activities require an extra fee. Activities subject to change.
Dates and Themes:
|June 4||Construction: 1860s Style!||June 25||Hit the Trails!||July 16||Wonderful Women|
|June 11||Mad Scientists: 1860s Style!||July 2||Civil War||July 23||Wheat & Potato Harvest: 1860s Style!|
|June 18||Public Safety: 1860s Style!||July 9||Fireworks: 1860s Style!||July 30||Christmas in July|
Activity Ticket Policy
Cost: $1 for each ticket.
- Cash purchase at each station.
- Credit card purchase in the Heritage Center. American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
- Activity tickets are non-refundable.
- They can be used for future Family Fun Night activities or for children's activities at Wild West Days.
- Park at the Heritage Center 1200 Kansas City Road Olathe, KS.
- Pick up your map and enjoy the activities!
- Food is not available for purchase.
- Outside food and drink are welcome.
- Picnic tables are located on the Mahaffie grounds.
- Activities can be placed under cover if rain begins.
- The stagecoach will not operate if lightening is present.
- Please leave your pets at home; however, service animals are welcome. This request is made because there are many activities and animals on the grounds.